Saturday, December 26, 2015

St. Stephen

SAINT STEPHEN, THE FIRST CHRISTIAN MARTYR – FEAST: 26 DECEMBER

by achristianpilgrim
www-St-Takla-org--06-The-Stoning-of-Stephen
First Reading: Acts 6:8-10; 7:54-59
Prayer: Father, when Stephen was stoned by the angry crowds, he prayed for those who killed him. He realized that their hatred and ignorance had deprived them of all reason. And he could still love them and pray for their salvation. Give me a desire for everyone in the world to come into Your Kingdom. Especially, let me pray and hope for the salvation of those whom I have not loved as You have called me to do. Change my heart, that I may pray sincerely for all those I have a hard time loving. I pray for all people to come to a knowledge and love of You, especially the self-righteous and self-satisfied.
Jakarta, 26 December 2015
A Christian Pilgrim

No comments: